PG PROGRAMMES - M.Des
WHO CAN APPLY?
Candidates seeking admission to the I Semester of IV Semester M.Des., programmes shall be required to possess the following eligibility:
|1||M.Des (Fashion Retail Management)||Any Degree|
|2||M.Des (Fashion Marketing & Merchandising)||Any Degree|
The final year students of the degree course can also apply. In case of their selection, they shall produce the original certificates in proof of having been passed the prescribed qualification at the time of admission.
The Selection of candidates for M.Des courses will be based on Personal Interview and Group Discussion only.
The personal interview shall broadly cover:
- The Aptitude and Career Orientation
- Academic and Co-Curricular Achievements
- Communication Ability
- Attitude and Personal Etiquette
The Group Discussion would be approximately 10 to 15 mins on a given case study. A panel of experts will judge the candidates on various parameters namely:
- Communication Effectiveness
- Leadership Qualities
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to generate Alternate Solutions
- Problem Solving Approach
- Understanding of the Case etc.
Registration Fees : Rs.500 Payable Online (Non-Refundable).
HOW TO APPLY
The Application for M.Des courses should be submitted through online method which is designed very convenient to you.Apply Online
|1||Online Registration for M.Des. starts from||01/02/2017 To 30/07/2017|
|2||Personal Interview/Group Discussion||01/08/2016 & 05/08/2017|
|3||Uploading the selection list in the website||August 6th 2017|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Registration fee paid shall not be refunded for any reason, thereto.
- MSFD reserves the right to alter dates/venue for PI and GD without assigning any reason thereto.
- The admission to PG courses shall be subjected to production of certificates in original in proof of meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria.